At the La Peer Health Systems Colonoscopy Center of Excellence, we are proud to help our patients in the most comfortable and technologically advanced facilities in the field of medicine. Since having the best technology available is vital to providing high quality patient care, our facilities recently underwent a complete multi-million dollar renovation over the last 12 months.
Request your consultation today.
Call us to schedule an appointment or:
Green Energy Initiatives
For La Peer Health Systems, green energy initiatives arn’t enough. We also want to be sure that we are leaving the world a better place for our children and their children. As such, we are proud to be a GREEN SPACE.
Our green practice initiatives include:
- High efficient lighting throughout
- High recycled content in furniture, fabrics, ceiling tiles and cabinetry substrates
- FSC certified veneer wood
- Low VOC (volatile organic compounds) and no added urea-formaldehyde in all materials (paint, adhesives and coatings)
- Zoned lighting for individual control
- Locally made custom furniture throughout
- All EnergyStar rated equipment
- Glass doors transmit natural light to the interior space
Contact our Colon Cancer Screening Center
The Colonoscopy Center of Excellence is a world-class facility that houses some of the best GI doctors and colorectal surgeons in the country. To learn why a colonoscopy should be a part of your regular life, and to s chedule your colonoscopy at our state-of-the-art facility, contact us at or fill out our online contact form. We look forward to providing you with high quality patient care. We accept Aetna, Cigna, United and Health Net, but can also accommodate patients with outside insurance carriers, or those with no insurance.
Alternatively, while most of our patients undergo their procedures at our outpatient surgery center, our doctors can also perform your colonoscopy at Cedars Sinai. To learn more about Cedars Sinai colon cancer screenings, please contact our outpatient surgery center.
Next, read about our humanitarian efforts.